The CPO Piedmont participated to the European Week against Cancer (EWAC22), an initiative to raise awareness of research and active policies aimed at combating the incidence of cancer and promoting a culture of prevention promoted by the Association of European Cancer Leagues.
Starting from May 25th, and for one week, every day was dedicated to a specific theme that has been relaunched on the CPO's Twitter channel through the presentation of a project or study related to it.
- 25 May, primary prevention: Laboratorio della Prevenzione;
- 26 May, early detection:
- 27 May, access to treatment: Progetto EASY-NET;
- 28 May, research: Progetto TPCP;
- 29 May, digital health and care: Progetto AiBiBank;
- 30 May, patients and survivors: Qualità di vita dei lungo-sopravviventi dopo tumore infantile;
- 31 May, tobacco control: Progetto pilota di un programma di screening per il tumore polmonare integrato con la cessazione del fumo.