The Prevention Network
The Prevention Network of Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta establishes the alliance between public entities and associations that have long been working in the field of cancer prevention.
The initiative, launched in 2018, represents a call to action and an advocacy tool to offer the partners involved the opportunity to support and promote prevention programs and interventions that are in line with the 12 points of the European Code against Cancer and with the mission of the Oncology Network of Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta.
The CPO Piedmont operates within the Prevention Network since its establishment, coordinating activities and initiatives in collaboration with the Oncology Network.
- 12 ways to reduce the risk of cancer
- The European Code against Cancer
- "The European Code against Cancer and the Prevention Network" (Dors, 23.04.18)
- The Network Pact for Prevention
- "Il segreto delle 12 regole" graphic novel by Maurizio Rosenzweig